niedziela, 2 września 2007

we could expect this. unfortunately

Yes, unfortunately we could. I could. Sometimes I pay attention to really small, in fact not so important things or facts and I treat them like crucial ones. I'm trying to stop this but not always I'm able to. But at the other hand these kinds are easy, small and makes you feel appriciated for your work. Yes, I have right now such a moment. We, NST and Przemo, organized FACI conference. It was great success (have I said that I'm also modest?:)) but also a lot of work and I was hoping, in fact it was even quite obvious for me, that core MC would appriciated it somehow. With simple mail to us with thanking or congratulating or anything. And what? Nothing. Some post was put at the community but it was rather like memories from last year conference. And we recieved mail from exMCP! Hmmm...
I do know that this is not so important, I know that we, I, did a great job but such small appriciation would be something nice and will make me feel better, make me know that they are also noticing our job and effort.
Yes, and that's how by paying attention to such stupid things I'm able to make myslef feel bad. Basia, you did a great job! There are still people which see it!!

Brak komentarzy: