sobota, 29 września 2007

Malbork - touch the history

Yes, just wow! We, I mean me, Milenka and some interns, were in Malbork today. It was really cool. I hadn't had remember that it's so impressive, huge, beautiful... We called the trip "Malbork - touch the history" and that's true - we could just touch it. So close. Medival ages. More than 700 years of history... You could almost feel the spirit - knights are practising, ladies are walking around and watching them, monks are praying, people are working... Just living. Just as today but so different.
We just caught a group with English guide - for us didn't make any difference and it was easier than translating - and I even got to know some unknown facts for me. About the war, rebuilding it, "normal" day in different times, etc...
And then we went for some coffee, chocolate in Gdansk. Some people left, some joined. At the beginning it was supposed to be a bear but we changed our minds :) Getting older and older :)

One minute ago somebody approached me at gadugadu, I don't know this person at all, but he wished me goodnight. So nice and sweet :)

Brak komentarzy: