niedziela, 2 września 2007

Nothing to be hurry for

Few days ago I was walking quickly through some street, doesn't matter when and where and what for. And suddenly I realized that there is nothing to be hurry for! I had a lot of time, I could took my time... I slowed down and felt quite strange. I'm used to walking fast, during last 1,5 year I was almost always in a hurry - to catch a train, to reach my classes, to go to the library, to go for the coffee... It was so normal for me that realizing that I don't need to was like aha moment :). I started to listen to my steps, I tried to feel my body - how it is to walk slow, how it was influencing my breath, my mind, my mood. Really, aha moment. It doesn't mean at all that this last 1,5year was difficult or "not nice". It was great for many reasons but now I'm trying something else. Relax, reflect, take my time

Brak komentarzy: