sobota, 15 września 2007

Marki welcome to

I'm in Marki again! We've just started a team days which are going to last till Tuesday, on Wenesday we are travelling to the AutCo venue - somewhere near Szczecin. I was not so happy to come here but now is quite cool here. Now some people are preparing supper, some watching TV, some sitting in front of the computers and chatting. I'm in this last group :). I've got here some people I'm feeling really good with. As always and everywhere I would say.
Today we've got integration with supper, we are going to chat all evening. It will be fun.
Tomorrow we are starting with "normal" agenda - plan review and update, IC update, AutCo premeeting and so on. Probably boring stuff :). I've got quite bad expectations - I'm prepared that will be bored here. Unfortunately. But on the other hand I can't wait AutCo. I am going to facilitate at OCP track. I'm still not prepared but I'm working on that :). And faci team is goining to be a little bit international - Poland, Germany, Estonia. Also I have to prepare some things at functional meeting. And one of my main aim at team days - talk and review my job description. I've got the feeling that I'm not doing anything. And I'm used to do something.
So, supper and wine is waiting! Marki welcome to!

Brak komentarzy: