środa, 12 września 2007

Time looser

Really. I know I have quite much to do and I'm doing nothing. Tomorrow I have exam and I'm playing with computer. I've got the feeling that I have a lot of time. So or I have to less to do or I'm just lazy. Probably a little bit of both. When I'm trying to learn I've got this awful feeling that I already know this and it's simply easy. I hope I will have the same feeling during the exam and it will be reasonable... But truly now I feel better prepared than in June. Also I have to do two sessions for AutCo, one is challenging because it's difficult and a lot of theory, second is challenging because subject is so obvious and easy. But deadline is on Fridy 10pm so I have a lot of time. I've also decided to leave studying for today and to get up at 7 and study till at least 12, which gives about 4 hours. And that's a lot. Yes, effectiveness, effectiveness and effectiveness! And after AutCo I have to search for some other activities because otherwise I will be wasting my time. I'm too used to have no spare time... I'm tending to say that there are two main, the most visible at the first glance differences between NST and LCVP position. First is that you are not recieving thousends of important mails in one day any more and second is that you don't have anything to do for yesterday. You can do your tasks today, tomorrow, in 4 days or in a week... And the funniest thing in this is that I had never been so active before AIESEC. I was just learning. And learning. What a awful destiny I avoided! If not AIESEC I will be this kind of student which is always prepared, is learning, learning and learning. I was lucky :)
So now maybe I will turn off the computer, tomorrow after exam I'm going to reply all mails, do some urgent stuff and start prearing sessions. But sessions on Friday. And now - hmm... read book and study about 1hour. It will be okay for my conscience :)

Brak komentarzy: