poniedziałek, 3 września 2007

This time with a cup of coffee

Ha! For the first time I'm writing drinking a coffee... Have you ever thought where is the truth? You are hearing two quite different options. Both of them seems possible. But, depending on the version, meaning of each behaviour, situation is a little bit different. You are hearing about some shity situation but getting to know one, small detail change overtone, whole meaning of it. Have we been even thinking that there can be something behind? Or have we just judging people? And there is still about first impression which can decide about our judgements, thoughts...
I feel like this now. I don't know who I should believe. I don't have any reasons not to believe both of them. So where is the truth? Somewhere in the middle?

Brak komentarzy: