niedziela, 23 września 2007

It’s finished!

Yes, that’s true. Conference has passed. Quite a big learning I would say. In terms of cooperation within National Team, within international team, managing different and difficult situations with a huge amount of negative emotion and of course in terms of facilitating and sessions delivery (I’ve received good feedback so it’s cool). I have quite many outcomes about flexibility of agenda and fulfilling delegate’s needs, adjusting agenda to the situation… It was quite a big challenge. Unfortunately I also felt a little bit not “used” to the end. I mean that I could contribute more and do more. I guess there are two reasons and there is nobody to blame for. Just maybe I could have to have bigger initiative but also this is just managing resources within national team and using NST potential. But anyway I had more to do as I was at PM track that rest of NST which was at EB track. There are more frustrated….

Also I agreed (that was obvious from the begging that I would) to coordinate Invest Yourself from national level. That is going to be challenge from many reasons. Firstly, just the task. Then OCP of the conference. And ER side. But on the other hand that would be my responsibility, my task from the beginning. My own one! Ha! And I’m sure that I can count on the support, especially Patryk so it will be great. I was supposed to talk with him about it, but then I realized that I want to him to convince me. And that wasn’t proper approach at all. So, to be sure that’s my own decision I didn’t. At Tuesday Edytka will call me and we will set some details. I have to prepare for this talk…

Also there is one more thing which is lastly quite important for me… Audit is coming and LCCs are coming. And both are the same weekend. And there were an idea that I’m supposed to be in Marki during this time. It wasn’t even taken into the consideration what I prefer and what’s more valuable for me. For my own development (I don’t want to have anything in common with accountancy in the future). And what’s more I knew that during this time Edytka has team days in Paris with her old EB. So she has holidays and I should be in Marki. I just told her that I can come to Marki during the week and can spend there some time but I cannot just agree for this situation. I can help, frankly I want to help as I’m just interested how audit looks like but I also want to be on LCC. So we just need to combine both.

Because of the JD revising I’m also not going to take so many additional hours at the university. And I don’t know how to cope with my job finding. Probably I will just see how it’s going but maybe also search just for having this experience. I will think it over and plan! Yes, planning is AIESEC “zboczenie”.

Brak komentarzy: