poniedziałek, 10 września 2007

Everyday life

My days look quite the same. Of course it depends on year time - holidays or "school days". During year when I'm studying, I'm leaving home early morning and coming back late evening. Yes, home is sometimes like a hotel. And day I was dividing between AIESEC office and classes and lectures. Don't ask me which option was winning :). Now, holidays looks a little bit different. I'm getting up late, eating some breakfest in bed usually, switching on computer or reading some book. But a huge part of my holidays I have been spending on conferences or in Marki. Or in train. Gdynia-Warsaw, Warsaw-Gdynia and of course once Warsaw-Moscow, Moscow-Warsaw (I rest so much then! more then 20hours!). And despite I haven't had a holidays like holidays - going somewhere to rest, having a sunbath or something like this, but I cannot say I regret. I even rest. I have no idea like my day is going to look like now when I'm not going to have a lot of work with AIESEC. I want to find some job finally. But now, still three weeks of holidays to go. It's raining heavily, time to come back to university. And that's not so suprising as I have two exams to repeat. But this is not official version. Official version is that I passed everything. What's the funniest some people know about 1 exam, some about 2, some about official version. I wonder how long :). So one week of studying (even not all, just to Thursday evening), then one week of team days and conference, and one week before studies. Then I will search for some job, I will also try to do soething with my plan to make it more reasonable. Which means deciding which lectures I can skip and where I can put my "awans" lectures (to make my fifth year shorter and more pleasant I'm doing some subjects earlier. And one of uch exams I failed :)).
So now I'm writing this post, coffee is waiting for me and books are also waiting for me... This week will be tough as I have these f..king exams and AutCo preparations. And I can't push myslef to learn!!! But I'm going now. Yes, study, study!!!

Brak komentarzy: