środa, 5 września 2007

How did I make my mood better

Yes, that's quite funny. Because of this whole not funny situation ("not funny" it's huge metaphore!) I was talking a lot with Milenka, but yesterday Patryk started talk with me at gg (I had quite sad descritption there). He also wasn't happy at all. And I have to say I had pangs of conscience about Patryk (we met on Saturday and I hadn't told him about it...) but anyway we talked at gg and appointed for a wine on tomorrow evening in Marki. Ha! We will get drunk! Probably for sad but together :) And it made me feel much much more better. That's one thing - so when I'm sad - talk with me and appoint with me for a bottle of cheap wine. And second thing, so stupid, but now I feel more self confident about myself. I polish my nails at red. This is second time in my whole life when my nails are red. First was ball before my A exams. And if I knew, even expected, that such small thing would make me feel so I would have done it earlier. It's really strange how it's influencing my mood...

I also think that I'm more self confident because of FACI conference. I have no idea why but I feel a little bit different after it. More consciuos about myslef. More aware of my feelings and thoughts. Really strange but I'm glad because of that. This blog also is result of FACI.

Okay, tomorrow I'm getting up at 2.30 to catch the train to Warsaw (I'm always wondering if it makes any sense to go to sleep but always agree that yes, it makes) so probably it's high time to get some sleep. I'm going to spend there one day and night then going straightly to Ogonki and coming back home on Sunday evening. Them two exams in one week togheter with AutCo preparations, then one week at team days, AutCo, probably one week with my studies group at Władysławowo or somewhere there and classes begin. This holidays have been passing so quickly but also have been full of some events, a lot was happening. In total 4 conferences! A lot of... For sure it was worth. But AIESEC is a topic for some other time :)

Brak komentarzy: