wtorek, 18 września 2007

New proposition

As I was , I am, quite disapppointed with my jd, today I'd got meeting with Edytka and received new propositions of tasks. I have time tiil the end of the week to decide. So first is to coordinate from national level finance conference. To be in touch with organizing LC, service companies (conference is already sold) and to set up agenda with them. It will be connected with spending more time in Marki, devoting more time to AIESEC once again. So finance, external, project, logistic a little bit. A little bit of everything. This sounds really cool, interesting, challenging (especially in terms of er) and I'm interested much. But I'm afraid if I manage. I need to talk with several people, ask about their ideas of fields of cooperation, decision making process, responsibilities, how they are percieving it and with Patryk - if I'm good enough to manage with this external field. We were working more then one year together, he is er so will tell me the truth.
There is also proposition of coordinating finance learning network but we need to reconsider this and it's not sure if we are going to run these activities.
Also financial audit. For sure I will be present here in Marki and helping with it.
These are the most important, crucial and time consuming changes. As my university situation is still open I have space for these activities.
It sound really good for me - I will gain more knowledge - proffesional, external, develop more skills and competencies... And I'm just interested in them. Should I? Will I manage?

Brak komentarzy: