środa, 29 sierpnia 2007

Big random

Almost nothing left from my plans to have the day just for me. I was doing different stuff, went even to the office for half an hour but frankly, it was really nice day. I haven't been running nowhere (quite rare!) and thinking about my plans for next term. I'm, ok I will be soon, at the fourth year of economics. But these studies are so poor, so boring, so teoritcal... I think that this is problem which all AIESECers have - as we are doing a lot of things, learning a lot by doing, we are expecting this also from the studies. Usually I'm not attending lectures (waste of time), and if I can I'm doing the same with the classes. I'm really expecting some practical things! When I was in EB of the Local Committee, I was managing with 5 other people LC which consist of about 50 members, managing projects, facilitating and training at the conferences - national and international - I really have high expectations. At least at methods of learning... But not at our university... So now, as I finished my term as EB (fortunately and unfortunately) and I have position which is not so time consuming I'm afraid I will be bored. That's why I'm thinking so much about this term and my possibilities. I'm sure I have to do something as I'm used to not having almost any free time. And now I have (this blog is one of the proff - I have time to write it! :)). But what is the funiest - again I have exams to repeat! I have no idea how it happened.. Okay, I have some :).

Today I found on one community a post called "Life in short words". And it was about finishing four senteces:
I believe
I hope

I fear
One day I will
I thought that the idea was really great. I had never been answering to such posts, taking part in such global discussions but this time I had. And my answers are:

I believe in people
I hope
about the future
I fear
loosing sence
One day I will
be the person I want to be.

Yeah, big random... :)

Brak komentarzy: